Whether it is in rail, ports, roads, transit or infrastructure, COSOL delivers tailored solutions with detailed IT expertise and asset intensive industry knowledge to both government and private sector organisations providing public infrastructure and services.
COSOL has a wide range of specialists and IT consultants who not only know the challenges being faced in this vital service area, but also have an in-depth knowledge of the productivity tools such as SAP and Ellipse that support the sector.
Our services are focused on the optimisation of assets, through the improvement of business processes in the areas of operations, maintenance, logistics, finance and human resources.
COSOL’s bar-coding and mobility solutions streamline complicated and inefficient asset data collection procedures and provide our clients with business efficiencies and significant improvement in maintenance practices to reduce maintenance unit costs and increase asset reliability.
COSOL has an impressive list of clients in the Public Infrastructure & Services sector including:
- Brisbane City Council
- Metro Trains Melbourne
- New South Wales Government – Transport for NSW
- Queensland Government – Department of Transport and Main Roads – Queensland Rail
- Queensland Government Building and Asset Services (formerly QBuild)
- Victorian Government – Department of Justice – Country Fire Authority
- Victorian Government – Department of Sustainability and Environment
- Victorian Government – Department of Transport – Vic Roads
- Yarra Trams (Metrolink Victoria Pty Ltd)
Our Government and Private Sector and Public Infrastructure & Services customers choose us because of our commitment to offer tangible added value in establishing long-term relationships, adherence to unmatched quality standards, willingness to take responsibility and flexibility to provide innovative solutions.
Category : Industries
Date : 23 Apr 2015