- Full Time
- Ambitious & Growing Organisation
- High performance culture
- Brisbane Head Office
COSOL is a global, professional service provider, specialising in providing strategic advice and practical delivery to optimise our clients’ business processes and technology systems. Our specialists have a valuable combination of asset intensive industry experience and technology systems expertise.
To facilitate the company’s growth program, COSOL is now seeking to appoint an accomplished Business Analyst with experience in ERP Systems and strong business process improvement. This will be a highly engaging and professionally stimulating role working on migration, upgrades and new implementation projects
Key requirements include:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field or demonstrated equivalent skills and experience.
- Proven business process improvement experience.
- Developing documentation including functional specifications.
- Requirements analysis and modelling skills.
- Knowledge in contemporary BA and PM methodologies and approaches (BABOK, Lean, Six Sigma).
- Able to set priorities, analyse problems and formulate clear and effective solutions.
- Asset intensive industry experience desirable (e.g. Mining, Utilities, Defence, Oil & Gas).
- Developing strong relationships with stakeholders, including internal and external clients.
- Willingness and ability to travel.