- Ambitious & Growing Organisation
- High performance culture
- Brisbane Head Office
COSOL is a global, professional service provider, specialising in providing strategic advice and practical delivery to optimise our clients’ business processes and technology systems. Our specialists have a valuable combination of asset intensive industry experience and technology systems expertise.
To facilitate the company’s growth program, COSOL is now seeking to appoint an Ellipse Maintenance professional with strong asset management/maintenance management knowledge. Exposure to the successful implementation of significant improvements in Maintenance and Asset management will be highly regarded.
You will possess the following skills:
- Trade or Tertiary qualifications supported by recent industry experience in a maintenance role.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Ellipse Asset and Work Management product capability.
- Experience in maintenance and asset management strategy development.
- Experience in the development of bills of materials and parts lists.
- Maintenance planning and scheduling.
- Work management process / Work Order Administration documentation.
- Work in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Exposure to data migration extract, transform and load processes.
- High level understanding of data and data structures that underpin the Ellipse maintenance system.