HR & Resourcing Manager
- Full Time
HR & Resourcing Manager
Permanent role on city fringe. ASAP start.
This is an exciting time for us here at COSOL. The business is growing and so are our talented teams. Because of our rapid growth we are on the lookout for a HR & Resourcing Manager.
This role reports directly to the CFO and supports our teams across all recruitment and HR functions.
We are a fast-growing business within the IT consultancy industry. We take great pride in our work and always go above and beyond for our customers. We are thought leaders in our field and are a well-known, trusted brand. We have a great team culture and take interest in developing our people.
As a resourcing specialist and HR generalist you will be supporting our talented teams around the business in a timely and professional manner. The role includes, but not limited to:
- Manage skills sourcing, candidate qualification and reference checking and deliver candidates matching agreed profiles
- Proactively target and expand COSOL’s network of professionals
- Talent pool management
- Conduct interviews with potential candidates with the intention to recommend a short list of appropriately skilled candidates for consideration to the relevant recruiting manager
- Manage end-to-end workforce planning including forecasting needs, job design and evaluation, recruitment and selection processes, on-boarding new employees and coaching and liaising with line managers
- Lead, monitor and review the performance management system ensuring that appropriate plans are in place for managing succession, retention, talent and career development
- Ensure that all training and professional development is linked to organisational goals and coach individuals to improve performance and capability across the organisation and to achieve career progression
- Develop, maintain and be a role model for a culture among staff that is open to change and supports continuous quality improvement, collaboration, respect and accountability
- Manage the remuneration structure and salary reviews, providing recommendations to the CFO and CEO.
To be successful you will need:
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field
- 5+ years’ experience in the management of human resources
- Sound knowledge of the consulting industry gained through a minimum of 2 years’ experience within the sector
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Confident in making business critical decisions
- Strong attention to detail
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Rewarding career
- Competitive salary
- Supportive team, invested in your professional development
- Great culture
Please send your C.V via email to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org