- Full Time
Office Administration Support
Permanent role on city fringe. ASAP start.
This is an exciting time for us here at COSOL. The business is growing and so are our talented teams. We are currently on the lookout for an Office Administration super star!
Reporting directly to the CFO and supports our teams across the business. The position provides high level secretarial and administrative support to the CEO, CFO and leadership team.
We are a fast-growing business within the IT consultancy industry. We take great pride in our work and always go above and beyond for our customers. We are thought leaders in our field and are a well-known, trusted brand. We have a great team culture and take interest in developing our people.
- Diary management, scheduling internal and external meetings
- Organise Travel
- Update and maintain office administration policies and procedures
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts and equipment procurement
- Purchase and maintain all office and kitchen supplies
- Meet and greet visitors, clients and suppliers, receive incoming telephone calls
- Arrange staff function and meetings
- HR and Finance support
To be successful you will need:
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite of products and XERO accounting software
- Handles personal and confidential information with discretion
- Attention to detail
- Consistently delivering quality service to meet and/or exceed customer needs
- Effective prioritisation of tasks/activities, manage schedules, calendars, travel itineraries, filing systems
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Rewarding career
- Competitive salary
- Supportive team, invested in your professional development
- Great culture
Please send your C.V via email to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org