Principal Consultant – Utilities
- Full Time
- Ambitious & Growing Organisation
- High performance culture
- Brisbane Head Office
COSOL is a global, professional service provider, specialising in providing strategic advice and practical delivery to optimise our clients’ business processes and technology systems. Our specialists have a valuable combination of asset intensive industry experience and technology systems expertise.
To facilitate the company’s growth program, COSOL is now seeking to appoint a Principal Consultant who will provide advisory services focusing on leadership, strategic direction and delivery management of ICT outcomes for our clients with-in the Utility sector. This will be a highly engaging and professionally stimulating role requiring someone with extensive utility sector experience and the ability to look at the bigger picture whilst remaining focused on the delivery outcomes required of the customer.
Key requirements include:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field or demonstrated equivalent skills and experience.
- Strong understanding of the Utility sector and its structure and operations.
- Confidence in engaging, influencing, negotiating and collaborating with a range of business stakeholders to identify business requirements and drive business improvement outcomes.
- Consultative and solutions focused approach to manage large scale, high risk, strategic projects.
- A confident negotiator, able to devise and execute on new opportunities.
- Understanding of Enterprise Asset Management principles and processes.
- Willingness and ability to travel.